Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Cross Dressing Dog

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I know this is soooooooo stupid, and you probably can't even see the video (see below link), but I've gotta share anyways. I wouldn't want anyone else to know how cheesy I am.

Liv apparently dressed Seamus up in her PJ's and panties whilst I was upstairs working on Isaac's new computer. The dog ran upstairs, as if to show me.

I almost felt sorry for him when I saw him. But get this. The stupid dog won't let me take the crap off him! I almost laughed till I peed. So I got a video of him chasing his ball. It's dark, I know, but it's still funny. At least to me, but isn't that the way it is with your kids?

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/laughnsmile/?action=view&current=StupidDog001.flv

No comments: