Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Backyard

I decided to dedicate a blog specifically to my gardening, partially because I'm OCD and have to obsessively organize all the time to feel sane, but also because I'd love to get constructive criticism and advice from fellow gardeners and I'm not sure how constructive that criticism can be from people who have to sift through all my angry political rantings to find the specific garden blogs I've written. (Wow was that a run-on sentence or what?? Big breath!)

So my garden journal will now be located at My Backyard. I need a written record anyways so I can learn from my mistakes (and possibly successes??) from season to season. I'm so excited! Especially since it's 50 degrees and beautiful! I'm outta here!

1 comment:

~Nerderella said...

You can just go to my blog and send a request...both if you want...they are both private. If that doesn't work post your email via my blog and I will add you. don't worry, I won't post your email.